TPO Roofing Systems (ThermoPlastic Olefin) combine the long-term durability with the security of hot air welded seams. TPO’s advantages include:
- TPO roofing systems are the most environmentally friendly of the single-ply systems.
- They produce no dioxins or chlorine.
- Membranes come in varying thicknesses to meet your specific requirements and are available in varying roll widths.
PVC Roofing Systems are among the easiest single-ply roofing membranes to install and heat-weld together. Among the advantages PVC systems provide:
- These systems are able to resist various chemical effluents.
- They provide superior resistance to punctures and tears.
- PVC systems are especially suited for roofs that are exposed to concentrations of grease, oils and many kinds of fuels.
- In areas where acid rain or other forms of acidic outflow is a problem, PVC roofs are the preferred solution.
EPDM (Ethlyene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) is a stable roofing alternative that withstands extremes of temperature and expands and contracts with the building.
- EPDM systems require minimal maintenance and are resistant to UV radiation and ozone.
- EDPM technology has proven effective for more than 30 years.